The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Friday 27 November 2009

Frosty the Snowman

Yep, I'm looking like mad for quick Chrissy crochet patterns & I've found another one.

Easy to crochet.

{pattern here}

4 comments:

  1. Me encanta pasar por tu blog!!! muchas gracias por tantas buenas ideas! y por compartirlas!!
    saludos dese argentina!!!!!

    Meli.
    de_
    PORUNATETANOFUEVACA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what you said Meli, but thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll translate for you, because I agree with Meli!

    Meli said: "I love reading your blog!!! Thank you so much for your good ideas, and for sharing them! Greetings from Argentina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for both the translation and the lovely thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin