The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Friday 3 December 2010

Christmas Baubles

I sooo love the bright and cheerful colours that Mandy McKenna has chosen for her baubles here.

It's lovely to see something that's not red & green for Christmas for a change.

{pattern & picture tutorial here}

6 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas Baubles!! So pretty!!
    I've been looking for some small, simple ornaments I could crochet for my tree - I'm having a Homemade Christmas this year and making crochet scarves for all my females family members & friends and making Amigurumi animals for babies and puppies. My kids and I have done a few cute candy canes for the tree, but these look exactly like what I've been looking for!
    Thanks for posting!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosos , te quedaron !!
    Besos y gracias por el tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué bonitoooos y divertidos me encantan.
    BESITOS , MARA

    http://fieltrofieltroymuchomas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá! adorei, estou seguindo e acompanhando o seu blog que por sinal é muito legal e interessante.
    Gostaria de divulgar os meus blogs:
    http://www.crocherosafimo.blogspot.com/___http://crocherosamimos.blogspot.com/Acesso e siga-os sua visita é muito bem vinda. Se Seguir meu blog eu sigo o seu e o divulgo no meu twitter e em sites aliados.
    obg! um abraço. Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought these would be popular ;)
    Enjoy yourselves, ladies :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin